Piping systems joined by welding offer considerable advantage over other types of systems. A welded system is permanent, leak-proof and requires little or no maintenance. Welding construction uses a minimum of space, enabling it to be nested in corners or fitted against ceilings, walls or equipment. Domestic and import.
- 45°, 90°, and 180° Elbows (Other degrees available on request and POA)
- 3R Elbows - 45° & 90°, segmentable and non-segmentable.
- Straight Tees
- Reducing Tees and Elbows
- Concentric and Eccentric Reducers
- Caps and Stub Ends
- Crosses and Laterals
- 1/2” to 48” Larger sizes available on request.
- Extra Heavy
- True and Special Schedules
- Physical and Chemical: ASTM A/SA234-WPB and WPB-X produced from plate fittings up to 24″ considered to be seamless. Fittings 26″ and higher are generally constructed from plate and welded such as ASTM A-516
- Dimensional: ANSI B16.9, B16.11, B16.25, B16.28, and MSS SP-25, MSS SP-48 and MSS SP-75 (for higher yield fittings), WPH-Y42 through WPH-Y70+
- A420-WPL6, & A860 304(L), 316(L) and other alloys are available by special order